The following vacancies are currently available within The Cascades Golf Department of Soma Bay. Please send your CV including a recent photo by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Lady Marshall
- Speed of Play (Pace Par)
- Responding to Golfers’ queries on the course
- Course Care, including replenishing ball washers, making sure towels stands are clean and in good condition.
Position: Lady Guest Relations
- Welcoming Golfers on Arrival
- Providing orientation
- Serving as a Salesperson for clothes & general golf merchandise at the Golf Pro Shop
Position: Lady Starter
- Ensure the players are starting on time
- Checking that the golfers have been ticketed properly
Requirements for all above positions:
Language:German or Italian, together with fluent English
Working Hours:Nine hour day with one hour off for lunch.
Housing & Meals:Housing will be available at our staff compound. Meals will be taken at the Senior Staff Cafeteria at La Residence des Cascades.
- Other Terms:
- 12month contract (subject to 3 month probation period)
- Net salary paid monthly in Euro
- 21 days paid annual leave
- 6 working days per week
- Health insurance in Egypt according to company policy
- Transportation from/to Hurghada will be provided for persons preferring to reside there